Check out Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / common questions about e-invoicing. Find out everything about e-invoicing and e-documents. Let e-invoicing be simple with Moj-eRačun service.
2. If you still cannot find the requested offer, you can request a new one at the following link: https://www.moj-eracun.hr/cms/sales-support/.
3. Please make sure you have entered your email address and the monthly number of invoices that you send to legal entities correctly (write the number only, without any letters or symbols).
After you have received the offer and the contract, you will also receive an automatic email which will guide you through the registration process.
If you have not received said email, finish the registration process via the following link: https://www.moj-eracun.hr/hr/Account/Register.
You have to upload the following documents:
1) A signed copy of the contract (all four pages of the contract have to be scanned)
2) A filled and signed copy of the declaration
3) A scanned copy of your ID card
4) An excerpt from the Court Register
5) An excel spreadsheet containing VAT numbers of the invoice recipients (buyers) via the following link: https://www.moj-eracun.hr/hr/Account/Register/RegisterStep2.
In case you have difficulty uploading the aforementioned documentation, you can forward it to the email address: email@example.com.
Please make sure to write the company name and VAT number under the email subject.
You will enter the user data:
1) in your accounting software program, if it is integrated with Moj-eRačun service (if you do not know where to enter the assigned data, please contact the administrator of your accounting software program)
2) if you do not have an accounting software program, you can use your USER ID and PASSWORD to sign in to our application for sending invoices (the application is available at the following link: https://kreiraj.moj-eracun.hr/).
3) when signing in to www.moj-eracun.hr portal, where you can view and check sent and received documents, as well as change your account settings if you have administrator rights.
You can sign in to our application with the USER ID and PASSWORD that you received upon registering.
Sent – The invoice has been processed, and an email about its receipt has been sent to the recipient. The invoice is waiting to be downloaded.
Validated – The invoice has been processed by Moj-eRačun service and is waiting to be sent to the system of another information intermediary. Invoices can remain in this status for a couple of hours, but the transfer can last up to 24 hours in extreme situations.
Delivered – The recipient has successfully received and downloaded the invoice. If the recipient uses the services of another information intermediary, the status “delivered” means that the invoice has been received by the system of another information intermediary and forwarded to the recipient. Additional information is covered by the process statuses (you can read more about the process statuses below).
Unsuccessful (red colour) – If the invoice has to be validated by the Central Platform, the status “unsuccessful” means that it has not been validated. If invoices are being exchanged between two Moj-eRačun service users that do not fall into the category of public procurement entities, the status “delivered” means that the invoice has not been downloaded within a period of 5 to 10 working days. Unsuccessful (grey colour) – The invoice has been sent but cannot be processed and forwarded to the recipient (incorrect XML, certification error, etc.) – we recommend resending such invoices, and if they still cannot be processed, the XML has to be checked in more detail.
Cancelled – The invoice has been revoked by the sender and can no longer be downloaded by the recipient. It is impossible to revoke the invoices sent to public procurement entities because such invoices are transferred to the Central Platform in a matter of seconds.
PROCESS STATUSES (automatic)
Received (grey colour) – The document is in the recipient’s inbox in the system of another information intermediary.
Received and confirmed (grey colour) – The recipient has opened the document and downloaded it to their accounting software program.
Received (green colour) – The recipient has accepted the invoice and confirmed that the invoice is valid and correct.
Declined (red colour) – The recipient has declined the invoice and disputed it for a certain reason.
Additional process statuses (chosen by the recipient)
Here is a list of the biggest errors that you can check for yourself.
1) The recipient’s inbox already contains an invoice with the invoice number in question.
a. Please check whether you have already sent an invoice with the same invoice number.
2) The client does not have an inbox for receiving e-documents.
a. The recipient has not enabled the delivery of e-documents (they have not been registered on the Central Platform)
b. Please inform the recipient promptly about said issue so as to make sure that they are registered on the Central Platform and that they receive the sent invoice
c. You can check the list of entities that are registered on the Central Platform at the following link: https://servisi.fina.hr/e-racun-javna-trazilica/.
3) The invoice was issued to an incorrect business unit.
a. If the recipient has more than one business unit registered on the Central Platform and you have entered a wrong one or none, such an invoice cannot be sent to the Central Platform.
b. You can check the registered business units at the following link: https://www.mojeracun.hr/hr/Subjekt/FindPJ .
c. If you have entered an incorrect business unit, please enter a correct one and resend the invoice.
4) The invoice format or the number of attachments is not supported.
a. All attachments have to be in “.xml” or “.pdf” format.
b. If you have to send an attachment in “.xlsx” (excel) or “.docx” (word) format, you have to convert it into “.pdf”.
IF THE FIRST FOUR POINTS DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR INVOICE, AND YOUR INVOICE IS FILLED OUT AND SENT CORRECTLY, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE ADMINISTRATOR FOR POINTS 5 AND 6.
5) Your tax code or category does not meet the prescribed regulations.
a. Please contact the distributor of your accounting software program in order to check whether the tax code/category is correct or not.
6) Code markings (e.g. measurement units) do not meet the prescribed regulations.
a. Please contact the distributor of your accounting software program in order to check whether the code markings are correct or not.
After you have contacted your accounting software administrator and corrected the XML structure, please reissue the failed invoices. If you are unable to resend the invoices from your accounting software program, you can send them via our web application.
IF YOU CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN COOPERATION WITH YOUR ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE ADMINISTRATOR, YOU CAN SOLVE E-INVOICE SENDING PROBLEMS IN COOPERATION WITH OUR TECHICAL SUPPORT.
7) The recipient is not a legal entity of the correct type.
a. Please contact our technical support (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the number of the invoice that cannot be sent due to the reoccurring error.
1) If you do not have the email address of the partner you want to exchange your e-invoices with, please contact our technical support via email@example.com with the VAT number of the partner.
2) If you use an accounting software program and you have the email address of the partner you want to exchange your e-invoices with, you can invoice the partner as any other, in the usual way.
3) If you use our applications and you have the e-mail address of the new partner, please follow these instructions: www.moj-eracun.hr -> Sign in-> Companies -> Managing -> Address book -> Add new -> Enter VAT number and e-mail address.
If you want to view sent documents, please choose the “Documents” option where you can choose between received and sent documents.
For more information on said documents, feel free to contact us.
You can easily organize, process, sort, browse, approve, “liquidate” or even sign your documents with an advanced electronic signature. You can create document workflows and approval options for users and even send documents to clients. DMS also allows you to store your documents in my-eArchive.
You can also impose conditions in the form of labels or signatures that documents have to contain before being archived or forwarded to another user.
Browsing documents is incomparably faster, documents are significantly safer, and at the same time, you are saving paper and eliminating the cost of printing or losing documents, as well as the cost of archival space.
Your documents are stored in two data centres at two separate geographic locations on four servers, thus providing you with a high level of safety.
E-invoices are archived for a period of eleven years in accordance with the legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
Moj-eRačun service is the holder of the ISO 27001 certificate, which is an information security standard. Therefore, Moj-eRačun service guarantees you additional safety of your documents.
E-invoices and other e-documents that you send via Moj-eRačun service are automatically stored in My-eArchive.
E-invoices are stored in their original form along with their attachments, digital certificate and timestamp. Therefore, they do not have to be printed and kept in paper form, which makes My-eArchive an ideal place for archiving such documents.
My-eArchive offers authorized users a simple and instant approach to their documents.
After the above mentioned time span, all e-invoices are archived for the period stipulated by the regulations on invoice storage. They are archived together with their attachments and the “liquidation” process [if the payer approved and verified (i.e. “liquidated”) an invoice via the web application of our service].
The average length of the integration process is two weeks. For a more detailed estimate, please contact our team of IT consultants via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) via the API method
2) via “Driver.exe” application that you can launch via CMD or by sending a request from your accounting program